MarchQueen Mall is committed to providing a safe purchasing circumstance for our customers.
Due to the risk of third-party cheaters, MarchQueen Mall has compiled following guidelines to help ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers' information is secure.
A. Protect your passwords.
1. If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
2. Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
3. When creating a password, use at least 8 characters--a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password.
4. Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
B. Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
1. MarchQueen Mall will never e-mail or call a customer and ask them to disclose or verify their marchqueen.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on marchqueen.com , registering for marchqueen.com , or when making updates to your account. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link--instead go directly to www.marchqueen.com and then log in your account.
2. If you receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal bank information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to marchqueen.com for investigation.
3. If you receive a suspected spoofed marchqueen.com e-mail, or discover a fake marchqueen.com website, please report the incident to us via email@example.com.